Video marketing is nothing new when it comes to effective internet marketing tools. The internet is always changing and if you want to stay ahead of the game, you need to know how to effectively use videos the right way. In other words, you cannot create a video, place it on your website and expect to get results. Video training is a must and I can tell you from personal experience that creating short videos and uploading them to the internet without effective strategies will not get you very far.
Your message needs to capture the attention of your audience. Let’s face it… the internet marketing game has definitely changed. Consider the fact that just several years ago, no one was talking about video to promote businesses. Nowadays, I think it is fair to say that most business owners realize just how important video is to their income.
Benefits That Video Brings To Your Business
- Videos equate to a great response (Everyone loves to watch videos)
- Excellent conversion rates
- The ability to create a captive audience
- Videos build trust!
- Builds relationships with potential customers
- Better online SEO (Google loves videos!)
- Videos are more personal giving you and your business that “personal touch”
Videos are fast becoming the way that people do business. Whether you are an online or an offline business, it does not matter. What matters most is that you get the business exposure and videos will give you the edge over your competition.
5 Tips When Marketing With Video
- Tell your personal story with an interesting video… the more compelling, the better
- Introduce YOU and your company with a testimonial from one of your customers because this will show your credibility
- Integrate video with social media by offering people something for free when they “like” you
- Creating videos will help you stay in touch and maintain relationships… following up is a must when marketing online
- Create videos as a way to automate your business using campaigns… doing so will allow your videos to work on autopilot!
The idea is not just to simply create business videos and then upload them on the internet. Instead, you need to do the following…
Separate Yourself From Your Competitors!
You can easily do this by creating videos to attract people to you and your business but again, knowing how to effectively do just that is essential to getting exceptional results. I believe that the majority of marketers understand how videos are playing a major role with marketing their business, especially over the last couple of years. My personal belief is that those who effectively use it with a compelling video will not only get noticed, but make a significant amount of money because of the power that this has on ones business results.
Just think about how many people are online marketing to others for just a moment. Think about when you go to a marketing event. Chances are you meet a lot of people but do you really remember everyone’s name, let alone what company they are with? Unless you have met the person before or have seen them in a video, it can be downright difficult to remember everyone. Videos can be a great tool to help build a relationship that truly lasts and they have the great potential of getting the results that equal more profit!
Sure, business cards, newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards can be effective with your marketing efforts but I do believe that when given a choice, most people are more likely to watch a video which is why more and more online and offline business owners are taking massive action using videos to promote their business.